Thursday 28 February 2008

My Dolls Houses






I signed up to Yahoo Regency yesterday and found tre first posts I had to read were about dolls houses I felt right at home! So I decided I would post a few pictures of my own on here as it is meant to be about me and mine
I've been collecting and making houses since the seventies, when there was only one shop in London and evrything had to be made from whatever I could scrounge.I even spent hours while in America searching out doll house shops with my lovely old aunt (long since gone)
Since then I have passed a couple of houses on to my grand-daughter and my brother's grand-daughter as the space has become limited since we moved to the cottage but I still have three good sized ones and quite a lot of room boxes - and there is another room box sitting on the bottom of the stairs waiting for 'someone' to cut the shapes out for the walls!

No comments: