Thursday 3 January 2008

New Year New Hope

Well the new hope is that I can keep the blog up. I haven't done so well so far...
I have started playing with my new toy, an embellishing machine and have downloaded some examples onto the embellisher swap yahoo group. I have a Pfaff 360 and love it.
New Year resolution is to sort out my fabric/wool/trimmings/lace stashes, get rid of what I don't want and use some of the rest. It would help if I kept off my favourite web-sites like Emma One Sock however!

This year my husband and I are working on a fund-raiser ball for his rugby club
It is called THE ROBIN HOOD BALL and is on July 5th. Inspired by the sexy Richard Armitage from the TV programme. So far I have booked the venue and chosen the menu. I am currently trying to find a band and work out the decorations. Will post up the invite when I get it finished'
During the later part of last year I made eight full length evening dresses for our local music hall group (photo shown here - I hope! Great gang of people!

No comments: